Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Interview for BNN

Just to let you know, tonight an interview with Filemon Wesselink for 'De week van Filemon', BNN Channel will be broadcasted. It is my very first interview and I must admit that I am dying of nerves. Tonight I'll visit Lindsay so we can be nervous together :).

Heute wird einen Interview ausgestrahlt für einen Fernsehprogramm namens 'De week van Filemon' (BNN). Es ist mein erster Interview und ich bin auch sehr nervös.

Voor Nederlandse lezers : het interview wordt vanavond, 21:50 op Nederland 3 (BNN) uitgezonden.


Filemon, Lindsay, Mark and me.

With love,

Jip.

2 comments:

Lindsay Cillessen said...

I AM FRIGGIN' DYING OF NERVES.

Witchcrafted Life said...

How fabulously exciting! Many happy congratulations on this interview. I've been interviewed by email and once on BBC radio over the telephone, but never on camera before. I'm sure I'd be rather nervous if I was in your shoes, too. I'm sure you'll do amazing though, don't worry.

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...