We made this dessert in home economics class on Tuesday and I liked it so much and it was so easy that I decided to share it with you. The measurements in the recipe will be in grams and milliliters, as I am completely unfamiliar with cups and ounces. This is what you'll need to make this delicious cherry dessert :
For 4 persons :
- 250 milliliters of cream (like whipped cream, but ''unwhipped'') ;
- 500 grams of cream cheese (the one used in cheesecake) ;
- 375 grams of cherries (without the cherry-juice it should be 375 grams) ;
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar for the whipped cream, if it is unsweetened. ;
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of regular sugar for the cream cheese ;
- Some grated dark chocolate (as much as you want ).
Step 1 :
Add the vanilla sugar to the 'unwhipped' cream and whip it.. Mix this with the cream cheese and 3-4 tablespoons of regular sugar.
Step 2 :
Take a bowl (or something else you want to put it in) and start to layer the cream mix, then cherries and chocolate. You can do as much layers as you want. Just be creative ! It looks pretty if the top layer contains chocolate and cherries.
I said it was easy ;). If you liked this recipe and tried it out, please let me know or send some pictures.