Friday, January 20, 2012

Do you know what this is called ?

Today me and my mother were visiting a friend of hers. She is sewing a dress for me (she sews very, very much ). Then she found this vintage hair clip/bow clip thing in a dresser and we know how to use it, but we really don't know what it is called.

Do you (or does your mother/grandmother/aunt) know what this is called, please let me know !

love, Jip.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...