Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm back ! (And joining the knit for victory knit-along)

Hello dear readers,

I've not written a post since July, that's almost 4 months ! I do not know why I have not posted for so long. I had nothing to write about and I have been busy with school and other things. But know I am back and will blog more often.

I have a question towards my German readers : shall I continue to translate each post ? Writing German is getting really difficult for me and it would be much easier for me to just write in English.

And another question : what would you like to see on this blog ? Any suggestions ? I'd love to know !

Have you joined the 'Knit for victory knit-along' yet ? I have, and in the next post I'll show you my knitting project :)


with love,

Jip.

3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Welcome back, dear gal! It was awesome to see a new post from you in my feeds today. I hope you've been well and enjoying a great summer and fall since your last post.

Anything you want to share with us would be delightful! Your posts are always lovely and engaging, no matter the topic.

♥ Jessica

Anne von beswingtes Allerlei said...

Hallo Jip, schön, dass Du wieder da bist! Solange ich in Deutsch kommentieren und meinen Senf dazu abgeben darf, ist für mich alles okay ;)

Ich freue mich sehr auf Dein Projekt!

Liebste Grüße!

Unknown said...

@ Jessica

I'm glad you like my posts ! And I did have a great summer and fall:)

@Swingingcat
Natürlich darf das :D Es wird einfach zu schwer für mich, alles zu übersetzen. Vielleicht werde ich trotzdem damit weitermachen wenn viele das wollen. Ich freue mich auch !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...